The Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies is pleased to announce that group and private classes are now available exclusively online. This announcement comes after the decision of the Moroccan government to suspend in-person classes in all public and private schools to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Online Arabic Classes: Would you like to learn Arabic online, improve your Arabic language skills, or just practice your Arabic? Would you like to learn Arabic and practice speaking with native speakers?
The Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies provides Arabic language classes online via Skype or Whatsapp or Zoom applications. Our programs are suitable for all levels of Arabic language learners. Students can choose to learn regional Modern Standared Arabic or Moroccan Dialect Darrija according to their needs. Books and materials are provided online. Courses are all one-on-one, teacher and student, classes.
Students will first complete a placement test by which the appropriate Arabic language learning level will be determined. The initial class is a free-of-charge trial; if the student is satisfied, the participant then registers and pays the course fees.
Important points to know regarding the courses:
- Classes are offered at convenient times as arranged by student and teacher. All location points can participate in the classes;
- Classes can be conducted by teachers who speak fluent Arabic or English – it is your choice what language medium you wish your teacher to use in conducting your personalized class;
- The student selects the number of hours required for language instruction;
- MCAS uses the communicative language approach of teaching;
- Courses are available at all levels, including learning the alphabet, through beginner, intermediate and advanced proficiencies.
Our courses are targeted for language learners who:
- Would like to develop their speaking skills;
- Study political science, Middle East Studies, or international relations;
- Arabic-speaking people who live in Europe or America;
- Businessmen who need language proficiency;
- Any others who simply want to learn Arabic for pleasure or study
Upon completion of every course, the Excellence Center awards a Certificate of Completion.
*Participants who complete their online Arabic classes will receive a Diploma from the Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies*
- Lesson = 50 minutes
- Study materials booklet and books: Free (PDF)
- Placement Test: Free
- Certificate of completion
How to Register
Please send us youremail to email@example.com or you can apply online by sending us the online application. We will respond within 1 to 2 days with arrangements for your free one-hour trial class.
How to get further information
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website: www.mcas-arabic.com
You can call us or use WhatsApp with us at : +212 6 01 38 25 36